We are pleased to announce that the Global Industry Standard on Tailings Management will be launched on Wednesday, 5th August 2020. A virtual event to mark the launch will take place at 1:00pm BST / 9:00am BRT.
This 90 minute event will give interested stakeholders an opportunity to learn about the Global Industry Standard on Tailings Management.
- Angelica Amanda Andrade, Community Representative from Brumadinho
- Dr Bruno Oberle, Chair, Global Tailings Review
- Ligia Noronha, Director Economy Division, United Nations Environment Programme
- Adam Matthews, Director of Ethics & Engagement, Church of England Pensions Board
- Tom Butler, Chief Executive, International Council on Mining and Metals
- Antonia Mihaylova, Global Tailings Review
The presentation will be followed by a moderated Question & Answer session so please submit your questions on the day using the Q&A function.
To participate, please ensure you register for this event. For those who are unable to join, the event will be recorded and made available on our website thereafter.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Global Tailings Review Team